About

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Allurai Armory | Nectar Armory. Server: Dalaran, Guild: Downfall



About Nectar/Allurai

My first character was a druid, on the Dalaran server during the first week of release. I don't exactly remember her name because it was so long ago. I deleted her at about level 10, I was obsessed with.. hunter pets. So I leveled a toon named "Taintedangel," on the Dalaran server. I leveled her as survival, and for a while I just played and leveled. When I hit 60, I applied to raiding guilds (go go UBRS and scholo/baron raids!). I remember on my birthday I got the Beaststalker's Mantle. Slowly after that, I started to raid Molten Core. That lead to Blackwing Lair, to Ahn'Qiraj 40 man, to Naxxramas. I have been in many guilds, but my most noteworth were Flame of the Phoenix, Might and Magic, Ëminence. Ëminence is where I progressed from BWL to Naxx. We were almost done with Naxx before BC came out, and we were number one. When BC hit, we tried to split our 40 man raids to, well.. 10 and 25. Low and behold, there was always "Group A" and "Group B." Group B is always the worst. Or whichever group didn't have my guildmaster in it. I was generally in group B back then, I wasn't the best and I was highly annoying. The guild broke apart, and I took a break from the game. Upon coming back, and meeting with an old friend of mine from Ëminence, and he was leading a guild, called Requital. (At that time I renamed my hunter to Allurai), We can call him Drew (Bigdrew to be exact). When I was there I slowly worked my way up to officer. When one of oru main tanks decided to quit, (Steven, Illson), and Drew quit a while later, my friend Garrett (Noname) and I took leadership upon ourselves. We lead the guild through SSC and killed Vashj, but after Christmas came of 07, the guild slowly fell apart. After that I decided to reroll, to Nectar.

Nectar was leveled as feral till about 25. Once at that level I decided boomkin was the way I wanted to play. I had robes of insight, leveled LW, and everything ran smoothly. I healed in 5 mans if there was no healer spec person there, heck I was spec'd for mana stuff so I figured I could heal too. I hit 70 in about a week. I was run through karazhan, and magtheridon/gruul's lair. When I had mostly T4 a friend of mine got me into timed ZA runs, where I showed my skill. Nowadays I currently run Sunwell Plateau when they are a healer short, and usually I am let in for Black Temple. I try to play the class the best that I can, and I am loving every minute of it.



About the Girl
We can start off with my first name, Amanda. I am currently a student at Arizona Lutheran Academy, a sophomore, to be exact. I have been playing WoW since release, and I cherish my closest friends. I tend to due a lot of research and I care a lot about many things. I hope to write more in this blog and hopefully some people will benefit from it!

0 comments: