UI

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I can't seem to get a lot of sleep tonight.. So I figured: Addon/UI talk. I hate playing without my UI. I feel crippled. It makes me heal better, no I'm not a noob because I use an addon that shows approximately how much a heal will hit for.

Anyway, this is my UI:
Screenshot two - This is the second SS I took tonight, actually. The font is a bit messed up because I had to reload my UI.

First taken - This is the first, I don't exactly like it because it was during the twin flames phase... And that's a lot of bright green. So from looking at my addons, what can you point out? I can point out AtlasLoot, Bagnon, Buffalo, ClearFont2, CowTip, DBM, Decursive, DrDamage, HotCandy, Lifebloomer, Minimalist, Outfitter, PhanxChat, Quartz, simpleMinimap, SLTimex, and Xperl. That is esentially all I use, and FuBar which is at the top, but hidden until I mouseover. What do each of them do?

AtlasLoot is a given. Bagnon makes your bags easily searchable, and has a nifty look. ClearFont2, because I hate Blizz's fonts, CowTip so I can be nosy and see people's guild ranks or who they're targeting without actually targeting them, DBM is a must, Decursive just because I am a druid, DrDamage to see how much things will on average hit for, HotCandy to track hots, Lifebloomer to track certain players or tanks, Minimalist to hide the dragons, and little things, Outfitter because I change gear a lot, Phanxchat so things are easily manageable, Quartz for a cast time, simpleMinimap so it can be moved, SLTimex so I can keep track of my time, and what time it is in game (I am roughly three hours ahead), and Xperl because I love the frames.

I remember running with a bunch of people in a Kara then ZA raid. I was topping healing, I would raidheal, and on boss fights I generally kept one(two) tanks up if necessary, both HoT'd, and I would watch out for the raid. When I asked how many addons they used, if any: omen and blizzard frames. That my dear friend is... Not so good. A lot people nag at me, I use a computer with 256MB of ram, and I run so many addons, (as you can see my shitty FPS during Illidan), but I make it work. Does that classify me as a noob because I use these mods? /shrug. Just my insight.

1 comments:

Druidhater said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.